This course was developed to improve conversations between professionals, patients and their families CPR and DNACPR
In this course you will learn about
- The All Wales DNACPR policy
- How Wales policy and documentation differs from those used in England
- How to speak to about CPR and DNACPR with patients and their families
- How to find your own style and voice
- Triggers that can be used to discuss CPR and DNACPR
- Where to find CPR and DNACPR resources for professionals and the general public.
This course will be assessed across 6 lessons.
The course will be assessed following
- Course (6 lessons) completion
- A timed quiz following each lesson
Those who complete this this course will receive a certificate and be awarded the CPD points
- Nurses (accredited though the Royal College of Nursing) – 5 points
- General Practitioners (accredited by the Royal College of General Practitioners) – 3 points
- Prison Guards….